- 400 gm Filet of Sole, Sierra or Tilapia finely chopped
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup Habanero and Northern Olive with juice
- 1/3 cup Capers
- 1 teaspoon grain salt
- ½ cup finely chopped parsley
- 1.5 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 6 to 8 small baby corns, grilled
- 2 radishes in thin slices
- 1 avocado in cubes
- 1/3 Banana Leaf to serve (optional)
1️-In a bowl mix fish, lemon juice, olives, capers and salt.
2 ️-Repose 20 minutes at room temperature or in the fridge.
3 ️-Before serving integrate olive oil and parsley.
4️-In an extended plate place banana leaf, ceviche, avocado, radishes, corn and a little more chopped parsley. Get out if necessary.
5 ️-Serve accompanied by crackers or toast.
And enjoy :)
Don't forget to tag us if you make our recipes!
Recipe by Chef Olga Zambrano for Salsa Norte