- Endives (because #fit, lettuce of your choice or tortillas too)
- North Chile Morita Sauce, Peanut and Spices
1. Cook cauliflower florets in boiling water.
2. Strain water and add our spectacular Chile Morita, Peanut and Spices sauce.
3. Cook a little so that the cauliflower absorbs the sauce very well.
4. Serve the desired amount in endives (tortillas or whatever you like to use as a base)
So easy and fast
☞Important: you will not need salt or pepper or anything else.
Ready! Accompany with hummus, tzatziki or any spread/dressing you want.